The findings of the annual service user and carer feedback surveys for MindCare Dementia Services have been collated. They again show how valued the services are by people who use them.
- 100% of carers said the Bromley MindCare staff were polite, helpful and respectful and communicated well with clients.
- 92% of carers said their wellbeing had improved.
- 84% of carers said the quality of life of their relative had improved as a result of using the service.
One carer summed the service up by saying,
“The staff are wonderful, caring, sincere and made a huge difference to my father’s wellbeing”.
- 100% of people said the Lewisham MindCare information and support service helped them manage the consequences of their dementia diagnosis.
- 93% said the service helped them maintain or increase their wellbeing.
Whilst overwhelmingly positive, the survey also highlighted some suggestions for the future. These will be acted upon in the coming year.