Dementia Support Centres
“Without the centre my mother would not have the independent life she leads. It is a lifeline for the family.”
Dementia Support During the Day
Regular Daily Attendance
Clients can spend the day engaging in activities and social groups in one of our centres in Beckenham or St Paul’s Cray.
- excellent staffing ratios to meet individual client needs with experienced and qualified staff
- stimulating activities to encourage daily living skills and social interaction in a safe, relaxed, professional environment in one of our centres
- nutritious meals
- accessible premises with indoor and outdoor facilities and sensory spaces
- nail care services (available at Beckenham Centre).
- reminiscence and storytelling
- music, dance and singing
- activity in indoor and outdoor spaces
- arts and crafts groups
- exercise relevant to individual capabilities
- food preparation
- celebrations of popular events, special national occasions and Carers Week
- visits to community places of interest.
Prices for whole day, regular attendance at the centres usually start from £40.56 per day.* A free trial is available for people to see if the centre meets their needs.
Family carers can bring the person they care for to a MindCare Centre for up to three hours, either on a regular basis or as and when needed. This gives carers a break to pursue interests or catch up with other responsibilities.
Prices for Drop-In sessions start from £9.35 per hour.** All prices are correct as at August 2016 and may be subject to change.
To Access Our Dementia Support Centres
This service is available to:
- residents of the borough of Bromley and surrounding boroughs
- privately funding people
- people with Personal Budgets.
Contact us today for to find out more information.
020 8663 0499 (Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm)