MindCare Dementia Support has over 25 years experience in specialist dementia care, supporting people with dementia to live at home, in their local community.
MindCare always ensures the person with dementia is put first with care planned around their physical and emotional needs, based on their life history and interests.
MindCare can provide support for anyone with dementia of any age, in one of our centres or in their own homes.
Whether you are self funding dementia care or have a Personal Budget, all are welcome to use MindCare Dementia Support services in Bromley.
“As a family, we would like to say thank you to MindCare for the time, patience, help and support we have received and without which life would be much more difficult.”
The following dementia support services are provided in the borough of Bromley:
- Support Centres were clients with dementia can enjoy spending the day engaging in activities and social groups. If support isn’t needed for the whole day, the MindCare Drop In service offers support in our centres for up to 3 hours at a time, as and when needed.
- MindCare at Home offering respite care and activities at home, giving families and friends some time away from caring for someone with dementia.
- Exercise and Wellbeing Cafes for people with dementia and their carers.
Services are available to adults living in the borough of Bromley and those from surrounding boroughs.
Watch and Hear from Carers and People with Dementia Using Our Dementia Services
Paying for Dementia Support
This service is available to:
- residents of the borough of Bromley and surrounding boroughs
- privately funding people
- people with Personal Budgets.
Many families using our services pay for care themselves. Some families are eligible for financial support.
Contact us to find out more.
020 8663 0499 (Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm)